~Loving the Simple Ways of Living~

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yummy Homemade Bread

As I bake my bread I have to ask myself, why did I ever buy bread from the store??
    Bread baking is very easy, nutritional and delicious!!! Have you ever looked at the ingredients listed on bought bread? Store bread has so many ingredients, homemade bread only have a few natural whole ingredients.
   My family just love my bread, and the smell of it baking makes their  mouth water. 
    Bread baking is a dying art. I have heard my father say that he grew up with only homemade bread in his home. I guess bread making  sort of died down when so many moms were away from their homes, during my generation. I'm so excited about teaching my children bread making skills.
   Coming next......bread recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment